Picking the right retractable awning does not have to be a complicated task to take on. At AZ Sun Solutions, we’re here every step of the way to help you choose the right retractable awning by lending our expertise for your needs. Here in Arizona it’s no secret that shade is a luxury. A few common uses for retractable awnings:
- Outdoor areas such as porches and patios
- Entrance coverings for doors
- Added shade for windows to block sunlight
- Great addition to both homes and businesses
BUDGET + FUNCTION
So how to pick the right retractable awning, like most purchases the first thing to consider would be your budget. This will narrow down the options available to you. Generally speaking, the more expensive the awning the better the quality of your investment. Keep in mind that while a cheaper awning may appeal to you, there will be repairs and replacements that might quickly add up with a lower quality purchase. An automatic retracting awning is a higher price point for the ease of use. If the manual effort is not a concern to you, then lower price point awnings may better suit your budget. At AZ Sun Solutions we offer FREE on-site demonstrations of our inventory to better help you decide.
What type of area are you wanting to cover with your retractable awning? Whether for your personal home or your business, there is no shortage of need for added shade when it comes to surviving in the triple digits of Arizona heat. From keeping your home insulated and patio cooled, to offering guests some shade at your business, AZ Sun Solutions offers retractable awnings for all your residential and commercial needs.
Once you have determined your budget and the type of area you want covered, it’s time to further narrow down your choices by requirements. Ask yourself the following:
- Are you in northern Arizona? If so, consider whether or not your awning needs to handle a snow load in the winter.
- Monsoon season gets intense, will your awning be affected by the rain and wind? If so, will it be easier for you to manually retract or go for automatic?
- How wide will the awning need to be?
- What type of wall will it be mounted to?
- Will it be covering a deck or patio?
- What color and type of fabric are you looking for?
There are many benefits to picking the right retractable awning. Including but not limited to:
- Reduce sunlight and glare by up to 94%
- Reduce heat by as much as 77%
- Lower the cost of your AC bill up to 17%
- Add protection from sun glare to your furniture and the exterior of your home or business
No matter what your needs, AZ Sun Solutions is here to help you pick the right retractable awning and increase your quality of life. From style to function, our staff has what you need to live it up in the shade. To speak with an expert today call us at 623-810-2741 or visit us at AZSunSolutions.com